Monday, April 2, 2012

Email #15



Ok so there is some sarcasum in the beginning to Mom, I failed to mention in my letter was that I sent the addresses with the care package that went out last week.

 hey mom thanks for the addresses i asked for. you just keep pulling through everyweek for me.
    i only have 13 minutes so its not gonna be much this week cause i was fillin out baptismal reports sucka!
    what was the recurring message i got from conference? baptize everything that walks on this planet. when President Monson was talking and the portuguese guy was interpreting and i couldnt understand much all i heard him say was baptize elder parker! baptize elder parker! baptize those 12 investigators sitting next you, baptize them and then there mothers, and then there grandmothers and then there second cousins, and then there friend they met one time at summer camp whos confused about religion, baptize them Elder Parker! like spongebob when he forgets everything but fine dining i have forgotten everything except for baptism. people ask me what i like to do and i reply baptize. they laugh ask me what i liked to do before my mission in america, and i just go blank and i think to myself, i dont know what i liked to do before my mission except baptize people, is it possible to like other things besides baptism? I... dont...know
    but yes i do know that elder freitas is zone leader, that fool is physcho but hes one of the best missionaries in our mission, hes a cold hearted baptizing machine. actually elder chambers has been killin it also is what i heard. dont have much time but i love you all, have fun at malibu, please get me elder mason urmstons address and elder gomez as well and elder gardner and please check up on that package i sent you. it costed me 60 reals so ya it was a lot. and put more money on my chase card please, the doctor and medicine costed me 200. funny thing our zone leaders are leaving to a conference and there gonna get all our letters and  packages and if you would have sent my medication when i asked id be recieving tomorrow but im not gonna recieve all that till next month till they leave again for another conference. i hope i dont get another sinus infection. love you all tell lindsey and jared i said to dont worry about lily, have another kid also. i want a whole little flock of tiny ones when i return.
                       - Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment