Tuesday, April 24, 2012

E-Mail to Dad


Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 7:52 AM
To: Perry Bennett
Subject: Re: 4-22-12

it is very simple indeed. we are as the army of helaman we have been taught in our youth. thats why a mothers role is the most important on earth and its why satan is slowing tearing the role of a mother seam by seam.
    this week was very hard. im having problems with my health and found out i have stones in my visicula. it hurts. im in londrina right now cause im going to see a specalist here on stomachs to see if i need surgery. this is the worst part of my mission and ill be happier when its gone and i can get back to work. im feeling very sad but im in the same house as elder peteresen my friend from the ctm so that helps a little but id much rather be with my companion, in my zone, baptizing my investigators. i could really use your prayers in this moment. your right though, the plan of God is simple, to those that will humble themselves and begin, but its so much easier to live in the great and spacious builiding then to hold to the rod. but if it was easy, everyone would do it. which is exactly why everyone does iniquitous things instead. love you dad. keep on keepin on.
                - Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment