Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Opening New Area called Maringa


So a day late, but better late than never! All is well and he will be with a new companion straight from the training center. (greeny is what they call them) So he will be training and opening a new area called Maringa. 

Mom,

   im in londrina right now, ya i know there showed up a ton of americans, im training one...
  im going to some city called maringa, i dont know much about it and im gonna open the area with a greeny, his name is elder morgan, hes from murrieta, cali. all the sudden i was in cascavel and next thing i knew i was in londrina getting my new comp, londrina has so many missionaries spending the night here theres not enough mattresses in the houses, looks like ill be sleeping on the ground. i just hung out with elder carrell, petersen, zioli and delgadillo all day, it was awesome. elder petersen and elder zioli got called to be the new assistants, remember elder zioli he was my comp a long time ago in arapongas, i love both those guys! looks like im training an american again. the assistents were telling me about this one area that pres. tavares opened up, i guess he said its the most fertile land in the mission for baptisms, i had to remind them that the most fertile land in the mission for baptisms is where my feet tread!
   i got the package in cascavel. DONT SEND ANYTHING TO CASCAVEL ANYMORE! im not there.
  i dont know what happens in maringa but ill be sure to baptize there!! my district has 3 companionships of sisters there haha, my whole district is basically sisters should be fun!
   funny story, i was at the church and sister tavares knew that i didnt get to use email yet so she let me use her iphone haha when i opened up my email she was right next to me with an email from bret mortimer, i had to delete it on the spot, sister tavares saw and probably thinks im a fubeca (slacker) now and that ive been emailing people other then my family. tell her that as of now, i can only recieve hand written letters from people other then my family. also ask addison for help on girls pictures you should send me, but seriously i have a box to send out to you all with jareds presents, the pictures and everything but i will never send it to you til i get at least 12 pics sent to me by email. peace out! love you all!!!
    - Elder Bennett

2 comments:

  1. He makes me laugh out loud! He'll be so happy with those six girls baking treats for all their meetings! And holding pictures hostage is not fair! I say get scriptural renditions of ruth, esther, abish, and email him those ladies!

    ReplyDelete