Monday, October 21, 2013

Crawling to the finish line!


Mom,

good thing i sent a long letter last week cause this week will be one of my shortest. we baptized a 12 year old named anderson, weve got 3 people marked to be baptized for this week. i have 3 weeks to baptize 10 people and if i dont i dont come home.



   tell em ill speak in stake conference, what kind of a joke is this making me wait one more week to speak, i have no idea where ill be the week after i get home. elder chambers is with us cause we wanna baptize more and elder chambers knows how to find baptisms. ima go play basketball right now. i love you all!

      - Elder Bennett

 
Dad,

forget cruisin to the finish line, im crawling just trying to finish! i feel so dead but for sure ill be giving it my all, im going to baptize every single week till i go home. ill make it short cause were going to go play basketball right now but i love you dad thanks for the support. ive got 10 more to baptize in 3 weeks, lets go!

I don't think this is something I would miss when I left Brazil!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment