Monday, August 5, 2013

Health issue plaque him again! ugh

Mom,
the weeks keep getting busyer for you there in home it looks like! must be a crazy house with all those grand kids. elder denna found out that he became an uncle right now, hes pretty excited, first timer haha i showed him the picture you sent and he said i hate you.
(this is the picture I sent him. some of his nieces and nephews and sister cambria on right)

   elder zioli goes home next transfer, i think its in october. all my friends are going away... i feel like some old grandpa in this mission now, all my freinds are either dead or dying and were all forced to train the upcoming generation so that when we die they can keep the progress going or in other words not mess everything up.
   ill be staying in londrina for the first part of this week for meetings/ tests i also have to do. pres. genaro asked me if i know how to use computers really well im my interview with him. i kept thinking about why he asked me that out of nowhere and i remembered that the secrataries of the mission stay inside all day using computers and i thought to myself, " i think hes thinking about putting me as a secretary?!" i called him and asked him if thats what he was thinking about doing, he said he had thought about it. i told to stop thinking about it cause i'll never go, he told me hed let me work til the end of my mission then. Then the boys told him to go back, they did not need his help. He said, “My shadow on this farm is worth more than the labor of all of you.”
although im frustrated because of my health right now im gonna just forget about everything and baptize people.

i love you mom!
   - Elder Bennett
  
10 points to who can guess what im doing in that picture,,, yes its exactly what it looks like :D

    we had a district fireside on missionary work, i dont know why but the district pres. wanted a photo like this we look like were some evangelical church.



Dad,

not only my knee but ive been struggling a lot with my health this last month. ive got a sinus infectionc or some sort of infection that is killing me. this whole last week my voice was gone because this sickness took over my throat, elder denna did most of the talking this week. everyday im coughing up and blowing out yellow gunk, its been like this for a solid month and i went to the doctor, he gave me an antibiotic and i took it.i was good for about a week then on sunday it came back. the missions awesome but life is terrible right now. its a very large factor why we havent baptized for 3 weeks now, im struggling pretty bad right now. every day i feel like my knee gets worse also, this week ill stay in londrina to get the results from a test i did so we'll what happens this week. after this week i should get results to see how my trials will be taken from me, but for now i feel like punching everything i see. including members. love you dad! im becoming a man! - Elder Bennett
(Is that a mold monster in the top left corner of the picture?)

No comments:

Post a Comment