Monday, January 21, 2013

Mission brings challenges



Mom,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOGAN!!!! 31!!!! hope his baby wish comes true here in a little while!
    i still cant believe chad is going to get out before me. sometimes people ask me if im the only missionary in my family and i sometimes i say no, i have a brother that is serving also. they ask where, i reply some prison in cali haha.
       i got the packages, they were heaven sent. thanks so much. i dont understand you though, hand and toe warmers? its 95 degrees right now where i am! it wont be cold until june! but thanks though.i got the letters from the sisters also. why did you have them write me without sending me pictures!? pics is where its at!
    i cant write much today, i had to write to pres. tavares a lot today. things are going, just not the way they should. there was an emergency transfer this week in the mission because two missionaries went home. one chose to go and the other had medical issues. elder schenewark got transfered and in some other city in são paulo. haha he got lucky. i cant send any pictures or anything, i dont have anymore pindrive things, take the pics and vids off the old ones and send them to me. my one i have now only has like 80 more spots for pics also. im running out here!
      i love you all, have a great week! sorry about the letter, i just dont have much time today.
            - Elder Bennett

love you too dad, thanks for all the support. today will be short, i had to talk to president a lot today. things have been better. elder jewell is struggling,  and because were a team, his problems are my problems. haha, o the lives we live! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    - Elder Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment