Monday, March 5, 2012

Such an amazing surprise this week from Parker! I don't know if this is his first baptism or not, he didn't say. For some reason he did not get my email to him this week and so he had very little to say to me this week, so the photo makes up for it!

From Parker:

i dont know if you emailed me or not but you emailed me the same from last week i think. anyways id like those peoples info. also this was the best week yet to many stories to tell. this whole mission, this whole work is one giant amazing miracle. i think thats the word to describe this last week. AMAZING. i struggle at times but im killin it at the same time. i think that Jesus is turning me into some sort of superhero. I was able to  read some 19 year old girl  named jayne. read her mind. told her she had a question about life after death, she started weeping before i was done. her mom died when she was 2. funny how were blessed if we show but a little bit of faith. i could have not acted on the prompting of the spirit and just taught the same lesson but i didnt and so were blessed. shell be baptized someday. God bless
                                 -Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment